You are now at the beginning of the journey towards being one of the best instructors in town.
Below is everything you need to know to complete the exams, we also send this information to your email so you can see it whenever you want.
First you must first meet the following requirements:
- Have a full driver’s license of at least two years.
- Pass the Garda vetting process
- Obtain a tax clearance certificate
Once you have all this download the forms:
(Use direct links to facilitate user navigation)
With all the requirements and the forms complete you only need to send them to this address:
Road Safety Authority,
Moy Valley Business Park,
Did you pass the theory test already? Perfect! It’s time to get your hands on the wheel for the next tests.
- The second exam consists of 8-10 hours of car training to pass the driving test, remember that this test is more demanding than the normal driving test, so show all of your advanced skills!
- The third and last exam consists of 8-14 hours of driving, to test your skills as an instructor. Show your vocation as an educator, correct mistakes and answer questions in an understandable and easy way.
Once you complete all the exams you will be part of our school!
Do you still have doubts? call us or Text 0851181111
We have price plans for all budgets
6-month Support Plan
Sing up to our course to receive special support that includes direct and constant contact with our Chief instructors, Kevin Horgan & Clodagh Branagan, where you can ask for advice, ask questions and prepare for each of the tests in the most effective way!
We have built and compiled loads of free helpful resources to help you study, learn and train yourself for your driving lessons.
- What are the types of driving licences?
- Tips for passing your full driving test
- How to change the address on your driving licence?
- How to renew your driving licence?
- Can you drive a manual car on automatic licence?
- How much do driving lessons cost in Ireland?
- How many driving lessons do I need?
- How long before I can take the full test again?
- Can I do driving lessons at 16?
- Can I remove penalty points from my licence?
- Rules on unaccompainied drivers in Ireland
- Can I drive a moped on a car licence?