Book My Driving Tests
Driving Test Application Requirements
You can apply for a driving test online or by post. Please note you cannot apply for your driving test by phone.
Before applying for your driving test online:
- Verify that you are eligible to sit your test—6 month rule.
- Make sure you have taken the mandatory lessons for certain motorcyclists (IBT) or car drivers (EDT).
- Know your current, valid driver number.
- Know your PPS number—this can be found on tax documents or your pay slip and it is often on correspondence from a social welfare or tax office.
- You must have a valid debit or credit card (Visa and Mastercard are currently accepted).
- If you are applying by post payments can be made by cheque, postal order or bank draft.
You can book your Test on the RSA Website.
Copyright 2019 National Driving School. All Rights Reserved.