Book My Driving Tests
Driving Test Application Requirements
You can apply for a driving test online or by post. Please note you cannot apply for your driving test by phone.
Before applying for your driving test online:
- Verify that you are eligible to sit your test—6 month rule.
- Make sure you have taken the mandatory lessons for certain motorcyclists (IBT) or car drivers (EDT).
- Know your current, valid driver number.
- Know your PPS number—this can be found on tax documents or your pay slip and it is often on correspondence from a social welfare or tax office.
- You must have a valid debit or credit card (Visa and Mastercard are currently accepted).
- If you are applying by post payments can be made by cheque, postal order or bank draft.
You can book your Test on the RSA Website.